The Bandon Geriatric and Community Council was set up on Tuesday the 11th of March 1969. Their current address is Co. Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Ross Twomey, John Hurley, Sean Meehan, Sharon O'Flynn and Maurice Johnson have been the director of 7 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 12 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:20/10/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:24/08/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:The Bandon Geriatric and Community Council
- Time in Business:47 Years
- Company Number:28319
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity: ? [91.33] Activities of Other Membership Organizations N.E.C.
- May Trade As:The Bandon Geriatric & Community Council
- Registered Address:P.J. O'Driscoll & Sons,
41, South Main Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Bad Debt Judgments registered for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||24/08/2016||24/08/2016|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||5||04/08/2016||04/08/2016|
|B47 NOTICE(LETTER) OF RESIGNATION OF AUDITOR||2||01/01/2015||28/09/2015|