The Atlantic Philanthropies (Ireland) Limited was set up on Monday the 8th of January 1990. Their current address is Tara House,32, Lr. Baggot Street,Dublin 2., and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Sarah Cooke and David Fox Sternlieb have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them. The Atlantic Philanthropies (Ireland) Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:05/09/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:16/06/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:25/05/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:The Atlantic Philanthropies (Ireland) Limited
- Time in Business:27 Years
- Company Number:153368
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 454 8727
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:The Atlantic Philanthropies Ireland Ltd
- Registered Address:Tara House,
32, Lr. Baggot Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||25/05/2016||16/06/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||25/05/2015||21/05/2015|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||30/11/2013||06/05/2014|