Terryland Furniture Centre Unlimited Company was set up on Wednesday the 14th of May 1997. Their current address is Galway, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Ronan Dilleen, Liam Dilleen and Paul Dilleen have been the director of 14 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. Terryland Furniture Centre Unlimited Company has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 36 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:27/01/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:22/01/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2014
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2016
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Terryland Furniture Centre Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:19 Years
- Company Number:266322
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)8182 22272
- Principal Activity:[36.XX] Manufacture of Furniture; Manufacturing N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:Mill House,
10 Mill Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Bad Debt Judgments registered for Co. Name matches.
|C17 CHANGES TO PARTICULARS OF CHARGE HOLDER||4||30/09/2015||20/09/2016|
|D20 APPLICATION TO RE-REGISTER COMPANY TYPE||3||14/04/2016||15/04/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/09/2015||22/01/2016|