Terryland Furniture Centre Unlimited Company was set up on Wednesday the 14th of May 1997. Their current address is Mill House, 10 Mill Street, Galway, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Ronan Dilleen, Liam Dilleen and Paul Dilleen have been the director of 16 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. Terryland Furniture Centre Unlimited Company has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 38 other companies.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Terryland Furniture Centre Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:20 Years
- Company Number:266322
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)8182 22272
- Principal Activity:[36.XX] Manufacture of Furniture; Manufacturing N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:Mill House,
10 Mill Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/09/2016||17/10/2016|
|C17 CHANGES TO PARTICULARS OF CHARGE HOLDER||4||30/09/2015||20/09/2016|