Temple Lane Recording Studios Limited was set up on Tuesday the 20th of January 1987. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Paraic Dunning and William Doheny have been the director of 16 other Irish companies between them; 5 of which are now closed. Temple Lane Recording Studios Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 9 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:31/05/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/04/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:30/06/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/03/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Temple Lane Recording Studios Limited
- Time in Business:30 Years
- Company Number:119552
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 677 7255
- Principal Activity:[92.34] Other Entertainment Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:8 Cecilia Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||31/03/2017||28/04/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||31/03/2016||28/04/2016|
|N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||2||15/10/2015||23/10/2015|