Suir Plant Limited was set up on Monday the 8th of August 1988. Their current address is Co. Kilkenny, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Stephen O'Dwyer and Noel O'Dwyer have been the director of 0 other Irish companies between them.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:16/11/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:09/10/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Suir Plant Limited
- Time in Business:29 Years
- Company Number:134550
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[71.32] Renting of Construction and Civil Engineering Machinery and Equipment
- May Trade As:Suir Plant Ltd
- Registered Address:Ballynacronny,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||10/11/2016||28/11/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||30/09/2016||09/10/2016|