Statoil Exploration (Ireland) Limited was set up on Saturday the 8th of June 1996. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Anne Maher, Catherine Allsop, Christopher Andrews and Robert Cross have been the director of 11 other Irish companies between them; 9 of which are now closed. Statoil Exploration (Ireland) Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:19/09/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:19/08/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Statoil Exploration (Ireland) Limited
- Time in Business:20 Years
- Company Number:249996
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 611 9610
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Statoil Exploration Ireland Ltd
- Registered Address:Block 4,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B5 RETURN OF ALLOTMENTS.||4||19/12/2016||21/12/2016|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||7||14/11/2016||17/11/2016|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||28/09/2016||05/10/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||19/08/2016||19/08/2016|