St. Luke's Institute of Cancer Research was set up on Friday the 1st of May 1992. Their current address is Dublin 6, and the company status is Normal. The company has 11 directors who have also been the director of 25 other Irish companies between them; 7 of which are now closed.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:20/09/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:25/07/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:21/06/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Registered Address:Highfield Road,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! AMENDED CONSTITUTION||42||08/03/2017||16/03/2017|
|NEW! G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION||4||08/03/2017||16/03/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||21/06/2016||25/07/2016|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||7||17/05/2016||01/07/2016|