Spicefield Limited was set up on Monday the 10th of December 1990. Their current address is Limerick, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Jason Enright and Gerard Enright have been the director of 30 other Irish companies between them; 7 of which are now closed. According to our records, Spicefield Limited has had a judgment registered against it. Spicefield Limited has 3 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:02/02/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:18/12/2015
- Report Based On Accounts:28/02/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:27/11/2016
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Spicefield Limited
- Time in Business:25 Years
- Company Number:167552
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Spicefield Ltd
- Registered Address:2nd Floor Park Manor,
Upper Mallow Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
A judgment has been registered against Spicefield Limited. More information about Spicefield Limited and their Judgments is available in our comprehensive Credit Report. Purchase today and get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Bad Debt Judgments registered for Co. Name matches.
|B72 - AUDITOR`S RESIGNATION NOTICE AFTER AUDIT EXE||-||11/10/2016||21/10/2016||Coming|
|C6 MEMO OF SATISFACTION OF A CHARGE-FULL||4||11/12/2005||04/05/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||13||27/11/2015||18/12/2015|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||11||18/03/2015||31/03/2015|