Sei Investments Trustee and Custodial Services (Ireland) Limited was set up on Thursday the 18th of November 1999. Their current address is Styne House, 2 Floor, Upper Hatch St, Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Bernadette Marie Sparling, David Dillon, Stephen Meyer, Kevin O'Brien and Anne Deegan have been the director of 201 other Irish companies between them; 111 of which are now closed. Sei Investments Trustee and Custodial Services (Ireland) Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Company Name:Sei Investments Trustee and Custodial Services (Ireland) Limited
- Time in Business:16 Years
- Company Number:315393
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[65.XX] Financial Intermediation, Except Insurance and Pension Funding
- May Trade As:Sei Investments Trustee & Custodial Services Ireland Ltd
- Registered Address:Styne House,
Upper Hatch St,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Bad Debt Judgments registered for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||30||30/09/2016||26/09/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||21||30/09/2015||01/10/2015|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||04/12/2014||03/03/2015|