Sei Investments - Depositary and Custodial Services (Ireland) Limited was set up on Thursday the 18th of November 1999. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Bernadette Marie Sparling, David Dillon, Stephen Meyer, Kevin O'Brien and Anne Deegan have been the director of 203 other Irish companies between them; 116 of which are now closed. Sei Investments - Depositary and Custodial Services (Ireland) Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Company Name:Sei Investments - Depositary and Custodial Services (Ireland) Limited
- Time in Business:17 Years
- Company Number:315393
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[65.XX] Financial Intermediation, Except Insurance and Pension Funding
- May Trade As:Sei Investments - Depositary & Custodial Services Ireland Ltd
- Registered Address:Styne House,
Upper Hatch St,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||3||09/11/2016||14/11/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||30||30/09/2016||26/09/2016|