Scobie & Junor (Dublin) Limited was set up on Tuesday the 19th of April 2005. Their current address is Co. Kildare, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Jennifer Ward and Fintan Flood have been the director of 8 other Irish companies between them; 5 of which are now closed. According to our records, Scobie & Junor (Dublin) Limited has had a judgment registered against it. Scobie & Junor (Dublin) Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:13/06/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/04/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:30/06/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/03/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Scobie & Junor (Dublin) Limited
- Time in Business:12 Years
- Company Number:400855
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)8007 837331
- Principal Activity:[21.25] Manufacture of Other Articles of Paper and Paperboard N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:Unit D2, M7 Business Park,,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
A judgment has been registered against Scobie & Junor (Dublin) Limited. More information about Scobie & Junor (Dublin) Limited and their Judgments is available in our comprehensive Credit Report. Purchase today and get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||31/03/2016||28/04/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||20||31/03/2015||28/04/2015|