Rutland Centre Designated Activity Company was set up on Friday the 17th of July 1987. Their current address is Dublin 16, and the company status is Normal. The company has 8 directors who have also been the director of 10 other Irish companies between them; 8 of which are now closed. Rutland Centre Designated Activity Company has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:05/12/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:27/10/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Rutland Centre Designated Activity Company
- Time in Business:29 Years
- Company Number:123817
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 494 6358
- Principal Activity:[21.12] Manufacture of Paper and Paperboard
- Registered Address:Knocklyon Road,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|D20 APPLICATION TO RE-REGISTER COMPANY TYPE||3||17/11/2016||24/11/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||30/09/2016||27/10/2016|