Robert Smyth & Sons (Strabane and Donegal) Limited was set up on Thursday the 23rd of February 1984. Their current address is Co. Donegal, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Jeremy McGonigle, Geoffrey Vance and Ian Ireland have been the director of 23 other Irish companies between them; 4 of which are now closed. Robert Smyth & Sons (Strabane and Donegal) Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:14/11/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:24/10/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Robert Smyth & Sons (Strabane and Donegal) Limited
- Time in Business:33 Years
- Company Number:99909
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- May Trade As:Robert Smyth and Sons Strabane and Donegal Ltd
- Registered Address:Daleside Mills,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B83 ALTERATION OF FINANCIAL YEAR END DATE||1||18/11/2016||18/11/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||14||30/09/2016||24/10/2016|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||27/05/2016||01/06/2016|