Regent Island Properties Unlimited Company was set up on Wednesday the 16th of November 2011. Their current address is Dublin 6w, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Martin Ceillier, Michael Clifford and Therese Hennessy have been the director of 41 other Irish companies between them; 11 of which are now closed. Regent Island Properties Unlimited Company has 8 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 200 other companies.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Regent Island Properties Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:5 Years
- Company Number:506121
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[70.12] Buying and Selling of Own Real Estate
- Registered Address:Century House,
Harolds Cross Road,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||19||15/11/2016||15/11/2016|
|B10A CHANGE IN DIRECTOR MULTI COMP||6||01/06/2016||26/08/2016|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||12||01/02/2016||02/02/2016|