Regeneron Ireland was set up on Friday the 2nd of November 2012. Their current address is Europa House, Harcourt Centre, Harcourt Street, Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Niall O'Leary, Catherine Stehman-Breen and Jeffrey Landry have been the director of 0 other Irish companies between them. Regeneron Ireland has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 33 other companies.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Regeneron Ireland
- Time in Business:3 Years
- Company Number:519550
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[24.42] Manufacture of Pharmaceutical Preparations
- Registered Address:Europa House,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Bad Debt Judgments registered for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||-||30/09/2016||21/10/2016||Coming|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||7||13/07/2016||23/09/2016|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||13/07/2016||19/07/2016|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||7||13/07/2016||19/07/2016|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||02/12/2015||15/12/2015|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||30/09/2015||23/10/2015|