Quarry & Mining Equipment Limited was set up on Thu the 17th of Dec 1987 in Co. Louth. Their current status is Normal. The company's current directors Peter McParland and Brenda McParland have been the director of 5 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. According to our records, Quarry & Mining Equipment Limited has not had judgments registered against it in the past 6 years. Quarry & Mining Equipment Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:29/04/2013
- Latest Accounts Filed:27/03/2013
- Report Based On Accounts:27/03/2013
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/03/2014
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Quarry & Mining Equipment Limited
- Time in Business:26 Years
- Company Number:127553
- Size:Medium Company (Balance sheet total does not exceed 7.62m)
- Current Status:Normal
- Principal Activity:[29.XX] Manufacture Of Machinery And Equipment N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Quarry And Mining Equipment Ltd
- Registered Address:Ravensdale Park,,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Premium Report.
Search all Bad Debt Judgments registered for Co. Name matches.
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||4||03/06/2013||06/06/2013|
|AMENDED MEMORANDUM AND ARTICLES.||8||25/03/2013||07/05/2013|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION||2||25/03/2013||07/05/2013|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||3||27/03/2013||24/04/2013|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||7||19/03/2013||27/03/2013|