Quantum Investment Capital was set up on Thursday the 4th of January 2007. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Brendan John Mullin and Stephane Fund have been the director of 23 other Irish companies between them; 4 of which are now closed. Quantum Investment Capital has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 780 other companies.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Quantum Investment Capital
- Time in Business:9 Years
- Company Number:432485
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.15] Management Activities of Holding Companies
- Registered Address:24/26 City Quay,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Bad Debt Judgments registered for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||30/09/2015||28/10/2015|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/09/2014||28/10/2014|