Premium Pellets Limited was set up on Tuesday the 9th of September 2014. Their current address is Co. Louth, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors William David Totten and John Brick have been the director of 0 other Irish companies between them. Premium Pellets Limited has 9 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 71 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:11/10/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:09/09/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:09/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Premium Pellets Limited
- Time in Business:2 Years
- Company Number:549330
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Premium Pellets Ltd
- Registered Address:12 Crowe Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||13||09/09/2016||09/09/2016|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||5||20/05/2016||01/06/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||20||09/03/2016||08/03/2016|