Powerscreen Ireland Limited was set up on Wednesday the 19th of February 1997. Their current address is Co. Laois, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Damien Quinn and Gemma Quinn have been the director of 7 other Irish companies between them; 6 of which are now closed. Powerscreen Ireland Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:18/05/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:14/04/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Powerscreen Ireland Limited
- Time in Business:20 Years
- Company Number:261785
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[45.21] General Construction of Buildings and Civil Engineering Works
- May Trade As:Powerscreen Ireland Ltd
- Registered Address:Bay Road Business Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||14/04/2017||14/04/2017|
|N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||4||09/11/2016||16/11/2016|