Power House Innovations Limited was set up on Tuesday the 22nd of July 2014. Their current address is Waterford, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Denis John Lucey and Philip McKinney have been the director of 3 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed.
- Order Report For Details
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Power House Innovations Limited
- Time in Business:2 Years
- Company Number:546981
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[31.10] Manufacture of Electric Motors, Generators and Transformers
- May Trade As:Power House Innovations Ltd
- Registered Address:Arclabs Research & Innovation Centre,
Waterford Institute of Technology,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Bad Debt Judgments registered for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||22/01/2016||10/02/2016|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||01/10/2015||21/10/2015|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||6||13/05/2015||12/08/2015|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||22/01/2015||01/05/2015|