Platin Grain Company Limited was set up on Tuesday the 11th of May 1982. Their current address is Platin Hall,Platin,Drogheda,Co. Louth., and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Gerard Curran, Gavin Curran, Peter Curran and Margaret Curran have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them. Platin Grain Company Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 1 other company.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:08/07/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:31/05/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/10/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:13/07/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Platin Grain Company Limited
- Time in Business:35 Years
- Company Number:89187
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)41 983 8241
- May Trade As:Platin Grain Company Ltd
- Registered Address:Platin Hall,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||3||04/07/2016||13/07/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||31/05/2016||31/05/2016|