Pepsi-Cola International, Cork was set up on Friday the 24th of November 1950. Their current address is 70 Sir John Rogersons Quay,Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Kevin O'Driscoll and Gretta Clerkin have been the director of 5 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. Pepsi-Cola International, Cork has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 830 other companies.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Pepsi-Cola International, Cork
- Time in Business:66 Years
- Company Number:13606
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[15.98] Production of Mineral Waters and Soft Drinks
- Registered Address:70 Sir John Rogersons Quay,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||30/09/2016||28/10/2016|