Parliament Property Limited was set up on Monday the 13th of August 1973. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Catherine McBrinn and Michael Kenna McBrinn have been the director of 9 other Irish companies between them; 5 of which are now closed. Parliament Property Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 103 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:06/12/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:10/11/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/01/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/10/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Parliament Property Limited
- Time in Business:43 Years
- Company Number:43234
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[70.11] Development and Selling of Real Estate
- May Trade As:Parliament Property Ltd
- Registered Address:Alton House,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|C6 MEMO OF SATISFACTION OF A CHARGE-FULL||4||17/04/2012||10/11/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||31/10/2016||10/11/2016|