New World Plant Limited was set up on Wednesday the 23rd of June 1999. Their current address is Galway, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors John Dempsey and Paul Dempsey have been the director of 22 other Irish companies between them; 17 of which are now closed. New World Plant Limited has 3 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 8 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:20/10/2015
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/10/2011
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2010
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2012
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:New World Plant Limited
- Time in Business:18 Years
- Company Number:308600
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMALForm E8 (Notice of Appointment of Receiver) per S436 CA 2014 has been filed with the CRO in respect of part or all of the property of the company, which property may or may not be beneficially owned by the company. Please refer to the relevant E8 Form(s) for further information.
- Principal Activity:[71.32] Renting of Construction and Civil Engineering Machinery and Equipment
- May Trade As:New World Plant Ltd
- Registered Address:Hardiman House,
5 Eyre Square,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|E8 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF RECEIVER||4||22/08/2017||31/08/2017|
|HIGH COURT ORDER RESTORING A COMPANY||6||18/05/2015||18/05/2015|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/09/2011||28/10/2011|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||2||18/01/2011||19/08/2011|