Navenny Developments Limited was set up on Wednesday the 24th of November 2004. Their current address is Co Donegal, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Daniel Gallagher and Brendan Dunnion Snr have been the director of 4 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. Navenny Developments Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Company Name:Navenny Developments Limited
- Time in Business:12 Years
- Company Number:394113
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMALForm E8 (Notice of Appointment of Receiver) per S436 CA 2014 has been filed with the CRO in respect of part or all of the property of the company, which property may or may not be beneficially owned by the company. Please refer to the relevant E8 Form(s) for further information.
- Principal Activity:[70.11] Development and Selling of Real Estate
- May Trade As:Navenny Developments Ltd
- Registered Address:Ardmore,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||12||06/07/2016||30/11/2016|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||11||06/01/2016||30/11/2016|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||12||06/07/2015||30/11/2016|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||9||06/01/2015||30/11/2016|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||12||06/07/2014||30/11/2016|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||10||06/01/2012||30/11/2016|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||10||06/07/2013||30/11/2016|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||10||06/01/2013||30/11/2016|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||8||06/07/2012||30/11/2016|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||11||06/01/2011||30/11/2016|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||10||06/07/2011||30/11/2016|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||9||06/01/2014||30/11/2016|
|C10 JUDGMENT MORTGAGE||4||03/08/2010||17/08/2010|
|E8 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF RECEIVER||3||07/07/2010||13/07/2010|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||4||31/08/2008||29/09/2008|