National Exhibition Centre (Ireland) Limited was set up on Thursday the 15th of June 2006. Their current address is Dublin 1, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors John Mark Hornby and Paul Thandi have been the director of 0 other Irish companies between them. National Exhibition Centre (Ireland) Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 515 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:01/03/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:05/01/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/03/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:15/12/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:National Exhibition Centre (Ireland) Limited
- Time in Business:10 Years
- Company Number:421888
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[93.05] Other Service Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:National Exhibition Centre Ireland Ltd
- Registered Address:25/28 North Wall Quay,
International Financial Services Centre,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|G1P - SPECIAL RESOLUTION||4||06/12/2016||09/01/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||15/12/2016||05/01/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||15/12/2015||07/01/2016|