Millstreet Equestrian Services Unlimited Company was set up on Monday the 3rd of October 1988. Their current address is Co. Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Thomas Anthony Duggan and Noel Cornelius Duggan have been the director of 12 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Millstreet Equestrian Services Unlimited Company has 2 shareholders.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Millstreet Equestrian Services Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:28 Years
- Company Number:135875
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)29 708 00
- Principal Activity:[01.22] Farming of Sheep, Goats, Horses, Asses, Mules and Hinnies
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:Green Glens Arena,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B77 AUTHORISE AGENT||2||22/05/2017||01/06/2017|
|N3 CHANGE OF COMPANY NAME(NEW ACT REQUIREMENT)||4||22/11/2016||24/11/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||22||30/09/2016||28/10/2016|
“Sold Mr Duggan the steel package for an equestrian riding facility nearly twenty years. He is a true gentleman and I am proud to hear of his continuing success. Really enjoyed getting to know him and having him stay in our home.,,