Middlethird Estates Limited was set up on Friday the 16th of August 1974. Their current address is Co. Waterford, and the current official company status is Normal, however please note the RiskWatch entry below. The company has 6 directors who have also been the director of 41 other Irish companies between them; 11 of which are now closed. Middlethird Estates Limited has 4 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:18/04/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:08/03/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:30/06/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/03/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Registered Address:The Cove, Tramore,
- RiskWatch: HIGH COURT APPOINTMENT
Court Order Date 17/02/2015
- RiskWatch: HIGH COURT PETITION
Presentation Date 20/01/2015
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||14||08/03/2017||08/03/2017|
|B72 - AUDITOR`S RESIGNATION NOTICE AFTER AUDIT EXE||3||16/01/2017||18/01/2017|
|B72 - AUDITOR`S RESIGNATION NOTICE AFTER AUDIT EXE||4||31/08/2016||12/09/2016|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||5||22/06/2016||28/06/2016|
|E24 NOTICE OF APPLICATION FOR APPNTMT OF EXAMINER||2||17/02/2015||20/02/2015|