M.I. Construction Limited was set up on Friday the 25th of October 1996. Their current address is Longford, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors James Irwin and Oliver Marron have been the director of 3 other Irish companies between them. According to our records, M.I. Construction Limited has had a judgment registered against it. M.I. Construction Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:27/07/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:21/06/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:19/07/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:M.I. Construction Limited
- Time in Business:20 Years
- Company Number:255913
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[45.XX] Construction
- May Trade As:M I Construction Ltd
- Registered Address:Cloondara,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
A judgment has been registered against M.I. Construction Limited. More information about M.I. Construction Limited and their Judgments is available in our comprehensive Credit Report. Purchase today and get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Bad Debt Judgments registered for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||21/06/2016||21/06/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||19/07/2015||14/08/2015|