Medtronic Vascular Holdings Unlimited Company was set up on Wednesday the 7th of January 1981. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Kevin Charles Butler, Philip John Albert, Craig Taylor Fulton and Mary Centoni have been the director of 6 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Medtronic Vascular Holdings Unlimited Company has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 328 other companies.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Medtronic Vascular Holdings Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:36 Years
- Company Number:80097
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)87 752 67890
- Principal Activity:[33.10] Manufacture of Medical and Surgical Equipment and Orthopaedic Appliances
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:Arthur Cox Building,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||17||29/01/2017||27/02/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||2||01/08/2016||27/02/2017|
|N3 CHANGE OF COMPANY NAME(NEW ACT REQUIREMENT)||3||17/11/2016||24/11/2016|