Maple Secretaries Limited was set up on Friday the 4th of December 1987. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Edmund Butler, Gerry Halpenny and Emmet Scully have been the director of 94 other Irish companies between them; 24 of which are now closed. Maple Secretaries Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 163 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:03/12/2015
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/10/2015
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2014
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2016
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Maple Secretaries Limited
- Time in Business:28 Years
- Company Number:127143
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Maple Secretaries Ltd
- Registered Address:39/40, Upper Mount Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Bad Debt Judgments registered for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||14||30/09/2015||28/10/2015|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||3||01/01/2015||19/01/2015|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||06/10/2014||23/10/2014|