Man Asset Management (Ireland) Limited was set up on Monday the 17th of June 1996. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors John Morton, Victoria Parry, Jonathan Eliot, Michael Jackson and Aine O'Connell have been the director of 118 other Irish companies between them; 46 of which are now closed. Man Asset Management (Ireland) Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 824 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:13/10/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:03/10/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Man Asset Management (Ireland) Limited
- Time in Business:20 Years
- Company Number:250493
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[67.13] Activities Auxiliary To Financial Intermediation N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Man Asset Management Ireland Ltd
- Registered Address:70 Sir John Rogerson's Quay,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Bad Debt Judgments registered for Co. Name matches.
|G1Q CHANGE OF NAME SPECIAL RESOLUTION||2||30/09/2016||03/10/2016|
|NEW! ACCOUNT DETAILS||56||31/12/2015||03/10/2016|
|NEW! B1 ANNUAL RETURN||52||30/09/2016||03/10/2016|
|G1Q - CONSTITUTION||34||30/09/2016||03/10/2016|