Maiden Acquisition Company Holdings was set up on Thursday the 23rd of June 2005. Their current address is Co. Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Seamus Kearney, Brendan Feeney, Joe Walsh, Robert David Gray and Hilliard Lombard have been the director of 86 other Irish companies between them; 18 of which are now closed. Maiden Acquisition Company Holdings has 3 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 140 other companies.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Maiden Acquisition Company Holdings
- Time in Business:11 Years
- Company Number:404122
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.15] Management Activities of Holding Companies
- Registered Address:Commercial House,
Millbank Business Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Bad Debt Judgments registered for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||10/06/2016||23/09/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||28||23/12/2015||01/03/2016|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||6||05/08/2015||06/08/2015|