Lyttduff Limited was set up on Tuesday the 12th of March 1996. Their current address is Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Noeleen Duffy and Michael Duffy have been the director of 4 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Lyttduff Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 1 other company.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:30/11/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:26/10/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Lyttduff Limited
- Time in Business:21 Years
- Company Number:245988
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Lyttduff Ltd
- Registered Address:84 Patrick Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||5||18/07/2016||18/07/2016|
|C1A NOTICE OF CHG BY A CO INC. IN THE STATE||4||29/04/2016||10/05/2016|
|C1B CONFIRMATION OF CHG BY A CO INC. IN THE STATE||3||17/05/2016||10/05/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/09/2015||28/10/2015|