London Life and General Reinsurance Designated Activity Company was set up on Friday the 1st of November 1991. Their current address is Irish Life Centre,Abbey Street Lower,Dublin 1, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors William Lawrence Acton, Ruairi O'Flynn, Brenda Dunne, Vincent Cleary and Kevin Murphy have been the director of 80 other Irish companies between them; 30 of which are now closed. London Life and General Reinsurance Designated Activity Company has 1 shareholder.
- Company Name:London Life and General Reinsurance Designated Activity Company
- Time in Business:25 Years
- Company Number:180407
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)24 622 71000
- Principal Activity:[66.XX] Insurance and Pension Funding, Except Compulsory Social Security
- May Trade As:London Life & General Reinsurance Designated Activity Company
- Registered Address:Irish Life Centre,
Abbey Street Lower,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1B REPLACEMENT A/R||6||24/05/2016||30/03/2017|
|G1Q CHANGE OF NAME SPECIAL RESOLUTION||3||26/08/2016||21/09/2016|
|G1Q - CONSTITUTION||26||26/08/2016||21/09/2016|