Lithographic Universal Limited was set up on Thursday the 20th of May 1948. Their current address is Co. Wicklow, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Thomas O'Neill and Cormac McAlinden have been the director of 26 other Irish companies between them; 12 of which are now closed.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:15/02/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:22/12/2015
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2014
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2016
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Lithographic Universal Limited
- Time in Business:68 Years
- Company Number:12416
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- May Trade As:Lithographic Universal Ltd
- Registered Address:Bray Business Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Bad Debt Judgments registered for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||30/09/2015||22/12/2015|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||30/09/2014||19/10/2014|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||7||30/09/2013||03/10/2014|