Lady Matters Limited was set up on Friday the 30th of September 2005. Their current address is Unit B Dunboyne Business Park,Dunboyne,Co. Meath, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Donal Garrihy, Pete Smyth and Carmel Flannery have been the director of 31 other Irish companies between them; 11 of which are now closed. Lady Matters Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 2 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:15/12/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:26/10/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Lady Matters Limited
- Time in Business:11 Years
- Company Number:408798
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[71.34] Renting of Other Machinery and Equipment N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Lady Matters Ltd
- Registered Address:Unit B Dunboyne Business Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/09/2016||26/10/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/09/2015||21/10/2015|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||19/02/2015||23/02/2015|