KPMG Pps Trustee Designated Activity Company was set up on Friday the 24th of April 1987. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Robert Tristram Rowan Woods, Jim Clery and Michael Farrell have been the director of 60 other Irish companies between them; 32 of which are now closed. KPMG Pps Trustee Designated Activity Company has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 363 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:26/01/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:09/01/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:30/04/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:17/12/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:KPMG Pps Trustee Designated Activity Company
- Time in Business:30 Years
- Company Number:121535
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[51.70] Other Wholesale
- Registered Address:1, Stokes Place,
St. Stephen's Green,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||17/12/2016||09/01/2017|
|N2 CONVERSION TO DAC||4||27/05/2016||29/06/2016|