Kellogg Europe Treasury Services Limited was set up on Wednesday the 28th of February 2007. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Robert O'Sullivan, Wendy Smith and Alan Downey have been the director of 12 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Kellogg Europe Treasury Services Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:07/11/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:07/10/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:02/01/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Kellogg Europe Treasury Services Limited
- Time in Business:9 Years
- Company Number:435553
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[67.13] Activities Auxiliary To Financial Intermediation N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Kellogg Europe Treasury Services Ltd
- Registered Address:Suite 3, One Earlsfort Centre,
Lower Hatch Street, Dublin 2
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/09/2016||07/10/2016|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||01/09/2016||30/09/2016|