K & J Townmore Holdings Limited was set up on Friday the 22nd of November 2013. Their current address is Co. Offaly, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Jacqueline Screeney and Keith Screeney have been the director of 11 other Irish companies between them; 5 of which are now closed. K & J Townmore Holdings Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 41 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:07/12/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/10/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:K & J Townmore Holdings Limited
- Time in Business:3 Years
- Company Number:535715
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.15] Management Activities of Holding Companies
- May Trade As:K and J Townmore Holdings Ltd
- Registered Address:Clonminch House, Clonminch Hi Tech Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION||5||01/12/2016||31/01/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/09/2016||28/10/2016|