John Morris Plant Hire Limited was set up on Wednesday the 12th of January 2011. Their current address is Co. Galway, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors John Morris and Darren O'Shaughnessy have been the director of 6 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. John Morris Plant Hire Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:23/08/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:21/07/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:12/07/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:John Morris Plant Hire Limited
- Time in Business:5 Years
- Company Number:493621
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[45.50] Renting of Construction or Demolition Equipment with Operator
- May Trade As:John Morris Plant Hire Ltd
- Registered Address:Lackaghmore,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||4||26/10/2016||28/10/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||12/07/2016||21/07/2016|