John Kelly Fuels (Ireland) was set up on Thursday the 27th of October 1988. Their current address is Dublin 3, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Ray Carroll, Gerard Boylan, Raymond Reihill and Mark Reihill have been the director of 56 other Irish companies between them; 27 of which are now closed. John Kelly Fuels (Ireland) has 2 shareholders.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:John Kelly Fuels (Ireland)
- Time in Business:28 Years
- Company Number:136599
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[51.12] Agents Involved in the Sale of Fuels, Ores, Metals and Industrial Chemicals
- Registered Address:Promenade Road,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Bad Debt Judgments registered for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||28||31/12/2015||28/01/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||30||31/12/2014||28/01/2015|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||01/10/2014||04/12/2014|