Itronics Limited was set up on Wednesday the 12th of October 1983. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Liam Kavanagh and Una O'Hare have been the director of 39 other Irish companies between them; 19 of which are now closed. Itronics Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 10 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:10/11/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:06/10/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Registered Address:The Irish Times Building,
24 - 28 Tara Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||9||08/12/2016||13/02/2017|
|N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||4||27/09/2016||07/10/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||17||30/09/2016||06/10/2016|