Irish National Petroleum Corporation Designated Activity Company was set up on Monday the 2nd of July 1979. Their current address is 7 Clanwilliam Square, Grand Canal Quay, Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Aidan Donnelly, Pat Meehan and Una Dixon have been the director of 39 other Irish companies between them; 21 of which are now closed. Irish National Petroleum Corporation Designated Activity Company has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 1 other company.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:12/08/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/07/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:06/07/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Irish National Petroleum Corporation Designated Activity Company
- Time in Business:37 Years
- Company Number:69757
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[23.20] Manufacture of Refined Petroleum Products
- Registered Address:7 Clanwilliam Square,
Grand Canal Quay,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Bad Debt Judgments registered for Co. Name matches.
|N2 CONVERSION TO DAC||6||19/08/2016||30/08/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||16||06/07/2016||28/07/2016|