Irish Merchants Unlimited Company was set up on Tuesday the 1st of March 1977. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Strike Off Listed. The company's current directors Alastair Paul McLaughlin and Richard Darragh Kelly have been the director of 11 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. Irish Merchants Unlimited Company has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 330 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:29/03/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:20/10/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Irish Merchants Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:40 Years
- Company Number:58083
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:STRIKE OFF LISTED
- Phone:+353 (0)1 816 4800
- Principal Activity:[29.XX] Manufacture of Machinery and Equipment N.E.C.
- Registered Address:Arthur Cox Building,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|H15 - REQUEST FOR VOLUNTARY STRIKE-OFF||6||21/03/2017||23/03/2017|
|SR TO APPLY FOR VOLUNTARY STRIKE OFF||4||08/03/2017||23/03/2017|
|B7 NOTICE OF CONSOLIDATION, DIVISION, CONVERSION||2||22/02/2017||21/03/2017|
|G1P - SPECIAL RESOLUTION||4||22/02/2017||21/03/2017|
|D6 APPLICATION TO RE-REG. AS UNLIMITED; MEM`S||2||09/12/2016||09/12/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||14||30/09/2016||20/10/2016|