Irish Guide Dogs For the Blind was set up on Wednesday the 23rd of June 1976. Their current address is Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company has 12 directors who have also been the director of 23 other Irish companies between them; 5 of which are now closed.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:29/09/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:12/08/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:25/07/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Registered Address:Training Centre,
Model Farm Road,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Bad Debt Judgments registered for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! SPECIAL RESOLUTION||4||16/07/2016||17/10/2016|
|NEW! N3 CHANGE OF COMPANY NAME(NEW ACT REQUIREMENT)||6||16/07/2016||17/10/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||14||25/07/2016||12/08/2016|