Irish Forestry Unit Trust Forestry Nominees Limited was set up on Monday the 20th of August 2012. Their current address is Dublin 17, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors John Dwyer, Brendan Lacey, Jim Foley and James R. Kehoe have been the director of 14 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. Irish Forestry Unit Trust Forestry Nominees Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Order Report For Details
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Irish Forestry Unit Trust Forestry Nominees Limited
- Time in Business:4 Years
- Company Number:516592
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.15] Management Activities of Holding Companies
- May Trade As:Irish Forestry Unit Trust Forestry Nominees Ltd
- Registered Address:Unit 5,
Woodford Business Park,
Santry, Dublin 17
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||04/10/2016||05/10/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||15/09/2016||15/09/2016|