Irish Film Institute was set up on Saturday the 2nd of June 1945. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company has 13 directors who have also been the director of 107 other Irish companies between them; 51 of which are now closed.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:07/12/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:25/10/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Registered Address:6, Eustace Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10A CHANGE IN DIRECTOR MULTI COMP||6||01/03/2017||23/03/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||21/12/2016||28/12/2016|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION||5||21/11/2016||15/12/2016|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||7||21/09/2016||25/10/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||19||30/09/2016||25/10/2016|