Irish Farm Computers Limited was set up on Friday the 1st of July 1994. Their current address is Co. Meath, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Thomas Kelly, Aidan Wall, Barry Lynch and Brendan Scanlon have been the director of 16 other Irish companies between them; 5 of which are now closed. Irish Farm Computers Limited has 3 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:14/12/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:23/11/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:25/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Registered Address:4 Church Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||25/09/2016||23/11/2016|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION||4||23/07/2016||27/09/2016|