Irish Continental Group Pension Trustees Designated Activity Company was set up on Friday the 13th of December 1985. Their current address is Dublin 1, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Paul Sullivan, Derek Tighe and David Ledwidge have been the director of 8 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:07/09/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:18/07/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:27/06/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Irish Continental Group Pension Trustees Designated Activity Company
- Time in Business:30 Years
- Company Number:111322
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[66.02] Pension Funding
- Registered Address:Ferryport,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Bad Debt Judgments registered for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||01/09/2016||05/09/2016|
|D20 APPLICATION TO RE-REGISTER COMPANY TYPE||3||24/08/2016||30/08/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||27/06/2016||18/07/2016|